The community is at the heart of what we do and who we are. We’d love to help in as many ways as we can.
Aspiring Law Limited has historically donated both time and money back into the community every year. This year, our focus is on providing legal support and sharing the knowledge that we have with those who need it. This enables our community to do cool things. So whether you’re an event/arts organisation needing new contracts, or a youth trust wanting to provide legal support – you are invited to apply.
If you’re applying for legal support – here is how the process works.
Applications OPEN SOON and close 31 March, 2021.
- Community projects that provide care, treatment or counselling, teach life-skills and provide educational programmes or research.
- Projects that promote the arts, culture and sport in Wanaka, Queenstown, Christchurch or Dunedin, including recognition and understanding of different cultures living in these areas.
- Provide assistance with or support of facilities, programmes or initiatives providing for the financial security of families.
- Please be as specific as you can, when applying.
- Can prove their ability to plan and undertake activities effectively, with a good record of accountability for funding.
- Focus on areas where a real need can be proven.
- Are a local brand / organisation / not for profit / charity.
- Any legal assistance is capped at the hours allocated. Any hours over and above will be at the full discretion of Aspiring Law Limited.