Aspiring Law Limited has historically donated both time and expertise back into the community every year.
This year, our focus is on providing legal support and sharing the knowledge that we have with those who need it.
- Community projects that provide care, treatment or counselling, teach life-skills and provide educational programmes or research.
- Projects that promote the arts, culture and sport in Wanaka, Queenstown, Christchurch or Dunedin, including recognition and understanding of different cultures living in these areas.
- Projects that offer assistance with or support of facilities, programmes or initiatives providing for the financial security of families.
- Can prove ability to plan and undertake activities effectively with a good record of accountability.
- Have focus on areas where a real need can be proven.
- Are a local brand / organisation / not-for-profit / charity.
- Please be as specific as you can when applying.
Apply for Sponsorship now