Areas we can assist
Aspiring Law prides itself on making the everyday easy, and we don’t shy away from the tough stuff. In fact, we’ve built our reputation on creative thinking that pulls in ideas from outside the box to resolve difficult issues. Tenacity, determination and the ability to work smarter means we don’t leave the table until we get the best outcome possible.
We have offices all over the South Island, and offer:
- Specialist expertise and support including residential property
- Commercial property including sales, purchases and leases
- Commercial and Residential property development
- Business and commercial, including large-scale developments
- Agribusiness and rural law, including succession planning for the long term
- Relationship and family, including the option to engage in a Collaborative Law process to resolve issues in a non-adversarial way.
We're not limited by location
Clients from further afield also form an important part of our practice. If you’re from somewhere around the country, and like how we approach property, business or family law, then we have the people and processes in place to provide expert services anywhere within the New Zealand legal jurisdiction. If you’re from outside the country and looking to invest, buy property, or do business anywhere in the South Island, we have clients from Auckland to Zeeland.