We can assist you with looking at the quality of the property versus the return; and work with you to figure out what is important, and what your bottom line will be.
Things to consider
- Can this property give you the return that you are looking for?
- If there is a lease in place, what are the terms?
- How are you financing it, and what are the cost and terms of that funding?
- How will you assess the quality and longevity of the tennant?
- What will be the cost to change, if the tenant moves on?
- What will you be utilising the space for if it’s not rented out? And what money are you making from it?
When purchasing a commercial property, you are buying more than just the physical attributes. It is crucial to assess what return you will receive.