Being clear about what you are selling is a good place to start, and understanding what potential future opportunities or risks, may be on the horizon.
Things to consider
- How do you value the proposition of what you are selling?
- Are your tenant's up to date with payments, and complying with their lease terms?
- Is the property currently compliant with the rules and regulations, such as earthquakes?
- Have you got your current WOF, and are the building specified systems all in working order?
- What planning changes, if any, are in the wings?
A discussion regarding your legal obligations early on, before listing the property for sale is key. We can help ensure the sale is smooth and the terms are as favourable as possible.